Twenty Ways to Reduce EMF Exposure at Work
January 25, 2023 Posted in: 5G Dangers
Are you looking for ways to reduce EMF radiation damage?
Well here are some simple solutions…
20 Ways To Reduce EMF Exposure At Work & At Home!
1. Use a wired rather than wireless mouse and keyboard.
2. Keep your computer and other electronic devices as far away from you as possible.
3. Use a wired rather than wireless headset for phone calls.
4. Avoid using your laptop on your lap.
5. Use a hands-free device to make phone calls rather than holding the phone to your head.
6. Turn off your Wi-Fi router when it is not in use.
7. Avoid using your cell phone in areas with poor reception, as the phone will emit more radiation in an attempt to connect to a signal.
8. Use an air tube headset rather than a traditional headset to make phone calls.
9. Avoid using your cell phone when it is charging.
10. Use a protective device for your cell phone, computers and other electronic devices to help neutralize that EMF radiation.
11. Avoid carrying your cell phone on your body, such as in your pocket or bra.
12. Use a timer to turn off your Wi-Fi router at night.
13. Avoid using your cell phone in the car, as the metal structure can amplify the radiation.
14. Use a landline phone rather than a cell phone whenever possible.
15. Avoid using your cell phone while it is connected to the internet via a cellular data connection.
16. Use a shielded Ethernet cable to connect to the internet rather than a wireless connection.
17. Avoid using electronic devices in bed, as the proximity to your body can increase your exposure to EMFs.
18. Use a timer to turn off your computer and other electronic devices when they are not in use.
19. Avoid using electronic devices in small, enclosed spaces.
20. Use a low-EMF monitor or a monitor that has a built-in shield to reduce your exposure to EMFs.